Monday, June 16, 2008

Walkin' In Brewster

Oh, I went walking today... places far, far away, with nothin' but my two feet to carry me. I went from my place to the Brewster Book Store...2 miles from camp, then 2 miles back again. I took pictures all the way and had a WONDERFUL time. God, it was so GOOD to be there, in the moment, in my home town, taking in the sights, sounds, smells... it was perfect. I bought books and stickers from the book store, and then popped into the Brewster General Store for a refill on beach plum jelly... and home again. Enjoy the photos of my journey! Tomorrow, I have my husband back! YAY! We're going to the Wildlife Refuge at Monomoy Island in the Chatham area. It's a beautiful place...so peaceful, magical and amazing. Used to love going there, and I'm looking forward to seeing it again. The day after that, I think a winsome walk through Nickerson... I still have yet to get there. Until tomorrow! I love you!

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri