Sunday, June 15, 2008

For all you sweating, hot people...

Well, lets have a temperature check here, shall we? Hmmm... well, according to the weather channel, it seems to be 57 degrees F. here. Vincent and Rudy are snuggled in the blankets I brought ('cause I KNEW we'd need 'em!) Don't believe me? Well, here's the photo evidence for you:



Note that he has TWO blankets on... one my mommy crocheted, and one made of TWO layers of fleece!!!



Eventually, Rudy said, "cover the whole chair up, please, my nose is cold! So, now you can't even see him under his "kitty fleece" he likes to snuggle with.

I'm left with my sheepy fleece...(note the kitty blanket covering the chair... Rudy IS under there...)


Finally, if you don't believe me, type 02631 in the zip code finder on weather.com and you'll see for yourself.

You'll also see some rain, but we don't let that get us down... gives us time to read and enjoy the world more.

Yesterday, I went to Centerville to see my friend Martha. We went to the Christmas Tree Shops in Hyannis. I LOVE THAT STORE! It's got some of the best cheap crap around. Their slogan is "Don't You Just Love A Bargain?"... I DO, I DO LOVE A BARGIN! I found some very nice lights to hang on our awning... tin stars with stamped out stars to let "star light" out. I have 20 lights on two strands. When I hang them, I'll take a photo. We also walked down Main Street in Hyannis, too. Visited shops, and saw what changed. It's not as much fun as it used to be for me. Either the shops have become less interesting or I did. Not sure which. Still nice to be with my friend.

Well, enjoy the heat for us, guys! We're enjoying the cold for you!

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri