Thursday, June 19, 2008

Linnell Landing Beach, Brewster


After dinner this evening, before sunset, we went to Linnell Landing beach...my hometown beach when I lived there. I could (and often did) walk to that beach from home. I miss those days! It was a beautiful cool, sunny evening. It was a perfect day to visit the beach. I found lots of beach treasures. The rocks that fill the beach (and used to be a nuisance) now hold a lot of fascination for us both...as there are no naturally occurring rocks on the beaches in Florida...no glacial deposits that far, I'm afraid! Enjoy the slide show!


No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri