Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Four Seas Ice Cream!



You know it's summer on Old Cape Cod, when Four Seas Ice Cream is open for business! My dear friend Martha came by the camp site for dinner tonight, and brought with her some mocha chip ice cream from 4 seas! Oh, the rapture! I'll be going that way on Saturday... I'll have to try some coconut then. Well, it's 10:20... time to go to bed... but I just wanted to share something wonderful with you before I retire! Tomorrow... I'm going out to have adventures alone while Vincent watches the US Open at Torrey Pines on TV.... a nice long walk, perhaps. Lots of pictures, too. See you then!

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri