Monday, July 21, 2008

Back in Florida

Well, we're close to being home. We are in Orange Lake, Florida. We are 190 miles from home now. The place we are at is quite lovely. It has all the amenities you could hope for, including a golf course (which makes Vincent happy!) We are here for 3 nights, and that puts us home on Wednesday. The unfortunate thing is we JUST ran out of undies... so I have to go do a wee bit of laundry so we have some unmentionables (which I mentioned already) to wear home and at home. Let me tell you folks...we're good. We brought with us a LOT of clothing. I have a MOUNTAIN of laundry to do when we get home. But, now that we need some things, I can actually reduce that to a hill.

Ok, enough about laundry. Rudy did the cutest thing the other day. I have these strings on my bathrobe that he ADORES. He got a hold of one and walked with it in his mouth, into the bedroom from the front of the coach, with me trailing behind. It was as if he was taking me for a walk! Maybe it was a message for me to take him outside more often?

I can't believe it is nearly over... that whole time seems like a blip. Time does fly when you're having fun. Here are some photos of Vincent making his way through "FAT MAN SQUEEZE"... in Rock City:






It looks like it was a tight spot, but we both made it through with no problem. No squeezing... but it was incredible. I have so many photos and so many memories of our wonderful trip... When I get home, I'm going to put together a "greatest hits" slide show and post it so you can see most of them.... until then... thanks for traveling with us and sharing our fun. We'll come back and post more when we go off on our short jaunts through the year. Until then...

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri