Monday, June 30, 2008

Look! A diamond!

Oh, boy. THAT was HARD WORK (but really fun!). Sitting out in the sun, smashing rocks with a hammer and chisle, is... well, hard. The 4 year old in me wanted to do that all day long. The 40 year old body said "The heck you are!" I didn't find a LOT of diamonds, or even any of consequence, but I did find some small cute ones. Here is a picture of one I'm especially proud of... The first one isn't circled, but the second photo circled the diamond part in the rock...



No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri