Friday, October 28, 2022

My Travel Partner Traveled Without Me

 My husband took a final adventure to a place I could not tag along. He crossed the veil into spirit. It has been a year since he left me and I missed him so much that I basically sat still and did nothing for the entire year. Small outing with friends (kayaking, lunch/dinner) but the grief really stymied me. But I decided that I couldn’t (and shouldn’t) do that anymore. Vince would be upset at me for not grabbing life by the neck and living it fully. So, we are still the Travelin Dennens….but my new sidekick is my cat, Rudy (who you know from previous posts). I know Vince is still with me too. We are embarking on a trip from Florida to Cape Cod in a car jam packed with everything and a cat and we will be there for nearly 3 months. It’s going to be grand. So, follow our journey!  We’d live to share it with you. 

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri