Thursday, July 14, 2011

I guess I'll have to keep working for a living....

No, I didn't find my "retirement diamond" and although we will be here another day, I'm too damned old and too damned tired to do THIS again (although there were much older people doing it much longer and with greater determination than I). I think I really just wanted to come here and say I did it. If we were coming through here again one day in the future, yeah, I'd come back and try again...but four hours of dirt diving was enough for this trip. Here is what a semi determined, rained on, wet, dirty, sweaty diamond miner from Florida looks like in the mine field.....
Yup, I know...SEXY! I had to do everything I could to keep Vincent off me. I'll tell you this about that....If I had to work in that field mining diamonds for a living, I'd do myself in. I'm so HAPPY to be a teacher after that experience!

This is a really nice park. There are so many other things to do here, besides mine for (non existent) diamonds. There is a beautiful water park for the family, a wildlife blind to view wildlife, and if you're camping, the site is amazing, complete with paved slabs, a private terrace (if you're RVing..otherwise, that's where the tent goes), electricity, sewer and free wifi. Really has all you could want.

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri