Saturday, June 14, 2008

Laundry and Friends

Well, I went to the coin-op laundry mat in Orleans today. I did six loads of laundry. Yes, I said it. SIX LOADS. Until today, I think Vincent thought the laundry fairy came and took away the dirty clothes. Each day, as the laundry bag filled up, I'd empty it into the "laundry hold" under the bed. So, if one was not aware, you'd think we were in a perpetual state of minimal laundry. Today, I opened up the laundry hold and got out all the dirty linens and clothes. Surprise!

I took it all to a familiar laundry mat and got the job done. I was able to read as I washed and dried. Right now I'm enjoying the book "A Walk In The Woods" by Bill Bryson. It's his story of hiking along the Appalachian Trail, that extends from Georgia to Maine. It's a wonderful book. Funny and informational.

Today, in about an hour from now, at 2:30, We're going off to my friend Martha's house. Vincent is going to be perched on a new couch watching the golf while Martha and I go to Main Street in Hyannis, Christmas Tree Shops, and Yankee Candle among other haunts. She's making us dinner tonight as well. Tomorrow, I'll be going back to hang with Martha some more. I sure do miss my friend. Nice to be home to talk and visit and play again.

I don't have any pictures today... not yet, anyway. So, instead, I'll upload a bunny movie from yesterday. Don't want the visual people to be upset. Have a beautiful Saturday, everyone!

No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri