Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Day....

Today is my last full day on Cape Cod. I'm not happy about that. The azalea tree across the way shows just how I feel about it. The only words you could describe it with are sad and depressed. When we arrived, the tree and I were both vibrant, happy souls. Now that it's time to go, we're both kind of falling apart and sad. Who knew the azalea would understand me so well. My husband PROMISES me that we can come back for visits and to move here one day. I'm holding him to that promise.

Today, I'm going to have my Brewster General Store coffee refill, and a muffin. Then we're going back to the Bird Watcher's General Store for more birdseed. What we had went fast, and Rudolph is SO enjoying the birdies. Now that his eye is all better, he can watch them with both eyes! From there, I want to go to the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History to do their walking trails and visit the gift shop there. After that, I'm not sure what we'll be doing.

I don't think I have Wi-Fi in Salem, so there will be a "blackout" period until we do have it once again. More and more places have it now, but not always. I see that all of downtown Salem is wi-fi, so I'm sure I'll be able to bring the laptop in for an update. Our campground there is quite lovely... see the preview pics below.




No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri