Friday, May 23, 2008

Tired of waiting



Hey, Rudy here. While the humans are off "hard at work" as they like to say, I'm home dreaming about roamin' around and really kind of peeved I have to be cooped up all day. I found this blog site when I was surfin' the net, and figured, Hey... I know all the passwords to all their stuff... let's have a little fun! So, here I am. I'm ready and rarin' to go... and I can't believe they're going to make me wait MORE! At least they're home for the next 3 days... I have to make sure they pack all of MY stuff... food, cookies, nibbles, catnip, food, litter pan, food, blankie, food, breath mints, food, puff balls, food... hmmm, what else? Oh, yeah, FOOD! I've been really busy... practicing the navigational approach and trying out new fashions. Hopefully these humans will hurry up and finish their "work" as they call it.... I call it annoying! Check out my wicked cool slide show!


No comments:

The Dennen Family

My photo
North Port, Florida, United States
We are Vince, Cheri, Linus-Rudolph (or Rudy for short) and Misty (Rudy’s brother) We love traveling across the USA and meeting all kinds of great people, seeing new places, having grand adventures, and creating fond memories in our class A motorhome!

Vincent & Cheri

Vincent & Cheri